Friday, February 11, 2011

I love to see the Temple!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I went through the Temple for the first time today.  It was such a wonderfully spiritual experience!  While in the temple, I felt so strongly of my own individual worth and divine destiny.  It made me feel very special.  I loved it! I am a daughter of Heavenly Father.  I can’t wait to go back.  I went with my family.  I thought about how families can be together forever.  Heavenly Father’s plan is so great!  It truly is the Plan of Happiness.  I hope I can go again before I report to the MTC.  I feel like there is so much for me to learn.  The temple Matron told me that President Hinckley at the age of 98, said that he was still learning.  Line upon line, precept upon precept.  I feel such a renewed determination to be the best disciple of Christ that I can be.  Best day of my life, no doubt about it!


Las Vegas Temple

We were told we could take pictures in the atrium.



Rachel, Me, Amber

Perry, Me, Rachel
I insisted on being in the middle. Hehe!










Best Day Ever!





2 comments:

  1. Haha, oh Meg-dear...this post makes me so happy! I can't decide what I love most about it, but the jumping pic and the classic Meg pose are definitely on the list ;-) LOVE YOU and can't wait to see you on Wednesday! MTC, here you come!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. our best luck, and love to you. we will keep you posted on scotts condition.

    ReplyDelete