Friday, June 24, 2011

A lot of Changes

Dear Family and Friends, 

A lot has happened this week.  A lot of changes.  I spent a lot of the week resting.  I went to the doctor again last Wednesday, and he suggested that I may need to return home to get better.    On Saturday, my Mission President and I discussed my options and decided that I needed to recover from my illness at home and then return to the mission field in a cycle or two or until I am healthy.  (cycle=6 weeks) 

We had transfers on Wednesday, so the timing was perfect.  A new Chinese sister came in and I left.  I travelled with the Mission President's wife.  It helped a little with the stress of coming home.  

I know that it was part of Heavenly Father's plan and I am trying to see the good and be optimistic.  I am sad that this is what needs to happen, but I am anxious to get better so that I can hopefully return to my mission.  I have learned a lot about myself and my relationship with Heavenly Father in the past few weeks, and I am trying to do His will.  

Also, in the next couple of weeks, my sister Amber's little boy Trey will finally be officially adopted.  They will be sealed together as an eternal family.  I am so glad that I will have the opportunity to attend that special family occasion.  

I love you all, 
Meg

P.S. If anyone wants to call me, my cell number is: 702-401-6997

1 comment:

  1. wow! You can do it :o) you will be wonderful, and recovering at home will do you so much good! Hopefully you get to see this soon! Continue in your studies so you don't feel like you're "spiritually behind" when you return. You can do it! Keep us all posted on your recovery. (Even if someone has to do the blogging for you!) I am glad you get to attend the sealing! How exciting for your family!

    ReplyDelete